Has it really been three months! Wow.
Thanks to all you who sent notes wondering where I've been. It's been a bit refreshing to take a break. To be honest, it's overwhelming to think about jumping back in. But it's a new year, and if I can average more than one post every three months, I'll be happy. Nothing like setting expectations high!
What I miss?
- Halloween with the kids
- Thanksgiving with the In-Laws
- Christmas with the kids
- Alex, Alyssa and Stephen take skiing and snowboarding lessons
- My first (disastrous) time on a snowboard
- Emily's official adoption (on National Adoption Day)
- The arrival of foster child and family member number five, Zach.
- Launch of Halo 2!
- Trips to the UK and Hong Kong to do planning for 2005.
- New Truck (Explorer Sport Trac).
- New SmartPhone (Audiovox 5600)
- My second Rio Carbon (that I tore apart to fix the thumbwheel)
- New camera (Canon EOS Rebel Digital)
- Broadband at home (yea!), via some kind of RF radio
- Teaching at Seattle University
- Volunteering for Cub Scouts (Wolf denleader)
- A few new members of our team blogging.
- A brief mention in Worthwhile magazine!
- Preparations for mid-year discussions and mid-year reviews
- More and more and more with SharePoint (with Amanda's help, I'm quite the wiz)
- Building a 4' x 40' rock wall in my yard
- A month off of work
Seems I have a lot to write about!